Privately owned BAGEL chain-3 POSITIONS OPEN-IMMEDIATE HIRE
MUST HAVE BAGEL MGMT EXP TO APPLY. You must have run a Bagel deli, knowledge of bagel making, storing, shifts, and hi end deli cuts/catering. Please do not apply if you only have supermarket deli or regular deli exp. Must know Bagels inside and out!
Manager MUST have management experience
Company Overview: Bagel Eatery on Long Island with 12 locations in Nassau and Suffolk Counties. With exceptional service, extraordinary food creations and, of course, bagels second to none. We are leaders in production, service and customer satisfaction throughout the bagel-deli food service industry. As a high-end deli/eatery we create specialty wraps, sandwiches, Paninis, etc. We have high-volume breakfast and lunch traffic as well as daily business/residential catering orders. Only those with mgmt exp should apply.
Excellent oppty to be a managing partner and get %age of profits.
Essential duties - This position includes managing an entire location; payroll, P&Ls, inventory, scheduling, hiring/training, customer service, food orders, calculating cost of goods, catering customer service and knowledge food sanitation standards. This Management position requires a minimum of 5 years experience managing the same type of business.
1. Supervise and motivate Team Members to perform to their highest possible level of ability. Create an exceptional, productive work environment.
2. Scheduling shifts
3. Assist in providing Team Members with the appropriate training.
4. Weekly P&L, payroll and other re-posts as needed. Purchase food, beverage and supply inventory.
5. Keep accurate and current records providing the historical data to plan for increased sales and profits.
6. Maintain a clean store that is prepared to deliver quality food and exceptional service.
7. Responsible for preventive maintenance of a units
8. Maintain high standards of service throughout the operational day by demonstrating management by example.
Know how to deal with customers
9. Ensure all marketing plans are executed on time and accurately.
10. Communicate openly and honestly with subordinates, superiors and all others
11. Perform additional duties, as directed by the ownership team.
12: Know how to supervise, warn, hire and term employees.
13. Knowledge of Food service health guidelines
14. Knowledge of Hiring, Firing, Employment Law.
Experience: Minimum 5 years experience managing people in a bagel/deli environment, with most of the management experience outlined above.
Phone interview with VP First; then Phone interview with owners.
If you are selected for preliminary work, you will be asked to work for one day (paid) to show us how you can manage our high end bagel deli.
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION
DURING PHONE INTVW WITH OWNERS, YOU WILL BE ASKED:
How many years of Bagel Experience experience do you have?
How many years of Bagel-Hands on Bagel Mgmt experience do you have?
Do you speak English?
Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
"What kind of Bagels has your store made in the past?"
Long Island Bagel Cafe is an Equal Opportunity Employer and treats all applicants for employment equally based upon job-related qualifications and without regard to race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, marital status, military or veteran status, national origin, disability, religion, political activity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers