Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to the below:
• Exhibiting the ability to support Servers and work as a team
• Upholding service standards to ensure a memorable guest experience
• Taking part in pre-service duties and applicable closing duties
• Exhibiting a familiarity with daily menus
• Maintaining a safe, sanitary, and organized work environment
• Maintaining and upholding our company's vision and values
• Demonstrating a passion for details and a willingness to learn
• Participating in service/culinary education sessions
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Previous food and beverage experience as a busser, runner, or server assistant
• Basic knowledge and interest in food and beverage
• Has a sincere interest in the hospitality industry
• Demonstrate clear written and verbal communication skills
• Able to work in a team environment and welcome feedback and direction
• Capability to stand for prolonged periods of time
• Lift up to 50 pounds of weight
• Ability to reach, bend, stoop, climb up and down stairs, walk, carry multiple objects
What we can offer you:
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance options for full time employees
• Paid Time Off, increases with length of service
• Daily family meal provided
• Team outings, trainings, and speakers
• Flex spending options (medical, transit, parking, dependent care)
• Bi-monthly restaurant dining vouchers ($720 annual value)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that are to be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications of the job.
Small Batch is an EEO Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers