eCommerce jewelry retailer, based in NJ is looking for a full-time, in house qualified candidate with experience to fill our Ecommerce Content Manager Position. The Ecommerce Manager will be dedicated to ensuring that the consumer web experience is relevant, concise, SEO optimized, and visually compelling.
QR Code Link to This Post
THIS IS NOT A POSITION FOR DEVELOPERS.
• Develop and implement merchandising, promotional, and content strategies to drive sales.
• Operate in the magento eCommerce platform with speed and accuracy.
• Ensure web content is fresh, fully developed, expertly edited, and search engine optimized; it must also contain high quality supporting elements such as images and videos as needed
• Build the web assortment presentation under the direction of the Director, including management of SKUs, product copy, images and rollup of related SKUs, and other product attributes.
• Utilize SEO and SEM analytics to optimize page content, metadata, keywords, and layout.
• Compile, analyze, and report statistics regarding all relevant website matrix.
• Work cross-functionally with graphics/editing experts, and photographer to create, update and manage products, photographs, promotions, content, and storefront taxonomy and data.
• Identify trends and category highlights for banners, emails and social media using Google Analytics, sales reports and consumer study.
• Manage monthly editorial calendar regarding seasonal product process, email deployment, promotions, site enhancements.
• Collaborate on universal content strategy across social media platform, blog and search marketing.
• Assist in styling for photo and video shoots.
Experience and Qualifications
• Understanding of the disciplines required to drive traffic to retail websites.
• 3+ years experience working with a major Ecommerce platforms
• Working knowledge of Ecommerce- Magento CMS platform.
• Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.