compensation: Competitive Based on Degree and Experience, 401K and Benefits employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Academic Leadership Charter School
Lead Teachers and Teacher Associates plan and execute lessons in all subject areas. The position provides tremendous opportunity for growth, and requires a dedicated, compassionate individual who is driven and flexible.
This is a full-time position!
-Collaborate with the associate teacher targeting instruction to meet students' needs
-Work with small groups of students
-Regularly communicate with parents
- Develop own lesson plans targeted to meet small group and individual student needs
- Able to develop fluent readers and thinkers, interdisciplinary teaching strategies
- Knowledge and experience teaching character education
- Commitment to performance based accountability
- Able to develop comprehensive monthly assessments in all subject areas
- A collaborative manner with colleagues.
- Committed to true excellence, strong liberal arts background
- Must hold a bachelor's degree from a competitive college and a have a history of academic success (Master's preferred)
-Have a relentless work ethic, and be a high-energy individual
-Be humanistic, compassionate and driven
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Salary: Competitive and commensurate with experience
To apply: Email your resume and cover letter, along with your high school and college GPAs and SAT scores
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers