A global Fortune 200 company is looking for an exceptionally intelligent researcher/editor to work directly with the CEO. This is an excellent opportunity to get an insider's perspective on business at the highest level.
We're eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
• Research a wide variety of topics using web searches, business reports, publications, etc., and produce concise executive briefings with relevant insights
• Review large volumes of material and create time-saving summaries for the executive
• Take notes during meetings and calls, and convert them into clear reference documents
To succeed in this role:
At a minimum, you'll need:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Writing and editing experience; can include work completed during internships and in college publications
• Exceptional intelligence with strong attention to detail and meticulous grammar
• Ability to work quickly in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
It'd be great if you also have:
• GPA of at least 3.8
• Typing speed of at least 100 wpm
• Availability to work some weekends and holidays in lieu of days off during the week
Please send cover letter and resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers