The Test Center Administrator (TCA) works in a fast paced environment in a professional office setting. As a front-line staff for Prometric, the TCA is responsible for greeting candidates, verifying their identification, and supervising test administration following established Prometric guidelines. This position will also be responsible for site security and for maintaining a clean and comfortable testing environment. The TCA will be able to deal with any problems arising at the site in a professional, caring manner, acting as a representative of Prometric.
• Maintain a working knowledge of policies, practices and procedures
• Greet Examinees and verify identification
• Identify and report problems occurring at the site
• Resolve candidate and building problems or report them to appropriate supervisor
• Maintain confidentiality of clients
• Protect security of all software and testing environment
• Monitor environmental conditions and keep them within established limits
• Operate computer equipment
• File report with corporate office for any occurrence with falls outside acceptable guidelines
• Maintain office environment to Prometric corporate standards
• Accept responsibility for special projects as assigned by manager
• Manage incidents of unacceptable identification or authorization-to-test documentation according to Prometric's and the client's expectations
• Manage candidate misconduct such as a security breach or inappropriate/threatening behavior according to Prometric's and the client's expectations
• Engage property management to maintain environmental conditions within acceptable limits
• Refer candidate, clients and the general public to appropriate sources for situations outside of TCA's authority
• Over two years customer service related experience required
• Experience dealing with the public from a position of authority
• Strong verbal kills: ability to communicate effectively
• Familiarity with Microsoft Windows based computer applications and experience using Internet browser
• Monday through Friday: 1pm - 5pm
Additional availability on weekday evenings and Saturday is a plus.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers