Please note this job is based in Milford, CT.
QR Code Link to This Post
Absent-Minded Marketing Genius Seeks Top-Notch PA / EA
$600-800 per week- depending on skills and experience.
Pay negotiable - depending on skills and experience.
• Are you a top performer who gets things done?
• Do you believe that success in life is something you create and not something that happens to you?
• Do you love organizing and planning things for others to make their lives easier?
• Do you get fulfillment from looking after other people and sorting out their problems for them?
• Are you able to keep track of multiple projects and tasks … and to turn on a dime if needed?
• Are you friendly and cheerful on the telephone?
• Are you proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and Powerpoint?
• Do you know how to enter data and create reports in Quickbooks?
• Do you know how to do payroll and withholding and file W2s and 1099s?
• Are you meticulous with detail?
• Are you a quick learner?
If you answered “yes” to all these questions, then I’d like to talk to you.
I’m one of the top marketing consultants and advertising writers in the country. My ads have sold over $500 million worth of products and have won numerous industry awards. And my marketing strategies have grown companies by as much as sixteen-fold.
I’m constantly coming up with new ideas to make my clients more successful. But I can’t do it alone. I’m disorganized, easily distracted, and constantly forgetting things. So I need help in order to be as efficient and effective as possible.
In short, I need a combination bookkeeper, personal assistant, executive assistant, office manager, and chief bottle washer. Someone to do anything and everything that needs to be done … from high-level stuff like creating budgets to low-level stuff like running errands and loading the dishwasher.
Some benefits of working here:
1. The hours are flexible (estimated 20 hours per week).
2. The salary is competitive.
3. You get to run the show.
4. You learn interesting new things all the time.
5. Great location, right on the marina behind the Milford Town Green.
6. Our clients are the nicest people you’d ever want to meet.
7. No corporate bureaucracy, office politics, or other such nonsense. Just you and me, getting lots of work done.
Interested? Please apply now.
Please remember to include your email address.
IMPORTANT: Please do not apply unless you meet ALL the qualifications above. (You’ll only be wasting your time otherwise.) Thank you.