compensation: 50k to 60k base salary commensurate with experience, 10% annual bonus, 100% coverage for health benefits, 401K employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our firm is looking for a Field Services Engineer to work with our clients onsite in the Manhattan/Bronx area. We need this individual to be a self-starter with a solid scope of technical skills, be able to interface with clients face to face and employ critical thinking skills.
- Impeccable customer service!
- Strong level 2 support work for a wide range of technical issues (Server, Networking, Line of Business Apps, Workstation, VoIP, Security, Active Directory, GSuite, Apple products, etc.)
- Challenging and rewarding projects
- Growth opportunities and training roadmaps for Level 3 Systems Support, Engineering, NOC, Management, etc.
- Education focused MSP experiencing hyper-growth year after year. Incredibly stable.
- Empowering, fun, family atmosphere built on teamwork and transparency
- Advancement and growth opportunities for this position are abundant. We promote from within whenever possible.
- Course / Certification reimbursement program
Type: Full-time position, travel to Bronx/Manhattan, direct hire
Compensation: 55k to 65k base salary commensurate with experience, 10% annual bonus, 100% coverage for health benefits, 401K
- Server support on Mac, Linux, AD, Group Policy, DFS, Open Directory, ESXi, Hyper-V, DNS
- Workstations support on Windows, Mac, ChromeOS
- General cloud solutions, Office 365, GSuite
- Security software - Antivirus, Antimalware
- SonicWALL, Meraki, Cisco Switches, WLAN Controllers, Wireshark
- MSP Tools such as Kaseya, ConnectWise, PRTG, MDM
How to apply:
Carefully read these instructions and apply according to the guidance provided. E-mails that do not conform to the specifications below will not be considered.
- Respond to this add with "CTS Field Engineer" in the subject line
- Attach a copy of your resume to your message. Resumes pasted into the body of the message will not be reviewed.
- In the body of your message, write a brief description of your talents and your ambitions. This is your opportunity to tell us why you'd be the best person for this job. Simply submitting your resume is not enough: you must demonstrate your aptitude and your motivation.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers