Immediate position for a highly skilled Sheet Metal Mechanic/Welder.
Must have high end experience in fine art, sculpture and architectural metal fabrication.
This position requires the following skills and educational requirements.
● Position requires 4+ years experience in professional metal fabrication
● Experience welding various metal components including bronze, stainless steel, mild steel and
aluminum. Material thickness will vary from 22 gauge through 1"
●Mastery of general metal fabrication procedures including MIG & TIG Welding
●Must be able to read shop drawings, perform layout, perform basic shop math and read measurement tools
●Ability to operate hand tools.
● Ability to communicate effectively
●Must demonstrate attention to detail and work with a sense of urgency.
●Candidate must be eligible to work in the United States
●Ability to work in a team atmosphere
The ideal candidate will join an already skilled team and:
* has a keen aesthetic sense and an impeccable eye for detail
* can prioritize and execute tasks with minimal supervision
* is able to keep focused on the big picture, even during small detail oriented tasks
* is eager to learn and develop new techniques and processes for new challenges
* can work independently, as well as with others
* takes ownership of results, willing to do what it takes to execute
* is positive, focused, energetic and flexible
You may have additional skills and experience to offer that will make you stand out. Your background may be in sculpture, architectural fabrication, furniture or another field. What's most important is that you are a driven and creative team member with a positive attitude and a passion for elegant solutions to unique problems.
Please email resume showing job history with current references, and contact information.
At interview, be prepared to weld and demonstrate your skills.
We offer Paid Vacations, paid holidays, sick pay, health insurance, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
Please reference the job title in the subject line.
Please submit a cover letter.
When attaching a resume file, please include your first and last name in the file name to facilitate retrieval
(eg. JohnSmithResume.doc not Resume1.doc).
RESUMES NOT NAMED IN THIS MANNER WILL NOT BE PROCESSED AND REVIEWED.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers