Tired of working in the shadows of your team leader? Feel like your contributions are not being valued? Well, this position may be for you!
Our IT consulting firm is growing and we're looking to hire a Support Engineer that will function in two delivery areas: Help Desk Support and Website Management. The Support Engineer will manage day-to-day support tickets and serve as the web admin for our client's WordPress-powered business websites.
Applicants should be:
- Confident, high energy, have the ability to multi-task, able to work independently, and possess a keen technical mind- understanding both hardware and software concepts.
- Ability to quickly learn technical procedures and skills.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills + neat and professional appearance.
Flexible weekday hours are available.
- At least 2+ years of customer-facing technical support experience troubleshooting PCs/Servers running: Windows Server 2008/2012, Windows 7 & 10. Knowledgable of DNS, DHCP, BDR, TCP/IP, & WLANs.
- Solid understanding of WordPress, HTML, & CSS.
- MSP Experience is a PLUS!
- Certifications (A+, Network +) are a PLUS!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers