cats are OK - purrr apartment no private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
** YES IT IS STILL AVAILABLE IF YOU'RE READING THIS ** :-)
1 Very Large, FURNISHED bedroom in a 2 bedroom, 1 bath walk-up apartment on a quiet street (baltic & henry).
The apartment has a spectacular and PRIVATE 360 view ROOFTOP. It's only used by us.
Charming and extremely desirable Cobble Hill / Carroll Gardens neighborhood.
It's available March 15th (sooner if necessary) -- and yes, it's still available if you're seeing this ad.
The rent is $1599 a month or $1750 Including Utilities. It will be a MONTH-To-MONTH lease, with a preference for a long term sublease 6,12+ months if it works out.
- NationalGrid Natural Gas, ConEd Electric, Spectrum High Speed Internet
- Electricity runs higher in summer months with window AC units
- Natural gas heat runs higher in winter months with metal baseboard heating units.
- All utilities included in $1750 option
- Large 16x13 (208 sq feet), feels like a studio within the apartment
- 3 large corner windows facing north & east (gorgeous views)
- fireplace & brick mantle
- large closet/storage
- seriously furnished, see below.
- currently set up with a tri-set-up: office area, mini living room area, and bed.
- on opposite side of apt from other bedroom (very private)
- Large 62x32 inch desk & chair
- Casper Queen Bed (< 2 years old), Bed Frame with lots of storage underneath, Headboard, extra-warmth comforter and sheets too!
- two lamps
- 2 large shelving units & 1 small 6 drawer unit
- Entertainment center including 50 inch flat screen tv, Onkyo surround receiver, Mission speakers, & 18inch subwoofer
- Comfy love seat (large enough to sleep on) and swivel reclining chair
- pretty much everything you see in the bedroom pictures except my computer equipment & monitor on the desk.
- shared living room, kitchen & bathroom
- Living room includes wifi connected TV & Speakers
- fairly new Samsung 5-burner 5.1 cubic ft. gas range oven (purchased December 2017)
- brand new Kenmore 18cu ft. fridge. (purchased December 2018)
- nespresso pod machine, microwave, pantry storage
- kept very clean throughout e.g. no mildew on bathroom tiles
- tons of light; every room has at least one window including the bathroom.
- only one other very nice neighbor in building (just below us)
- we have top (4th) floor all to ourselves (nice, quiet & homey)
- storage area for bikes inside building
- there is a private rooftop!
- views of city and statue liberty
- no other residents use the rooftop (other neighbor has their own rooftop on a separate level)
- one small grill
- folding and lounge chairs & side table; unfortunately I couldn't keep the rest of the patio furniture pictured.
- charming cobble hill / carroll gardens neighborhood is close to everything yet super chill & quiet
- 5 minute walk to east river, the amazing brooklyn bridge park, & van vorhees park (2 free tennis courts, basketball)
- laundromat / dry cleaners are 1 street down
- 2 grocery stores: the met on degraw/henry and key foods on clinton and atlantic
- variety of bars/restaurants/shops on court street and smith street
- F/G train station very close at warren/bergen and smith st
- 2/3/4/5/R/A/C trains all within .7 miles away near jorelamon/court st
- I've lived in this apartment for 4.5 years, but I am moving out of state (indefinitely)
- You will be subleasing my apartment from me and living with my roommate (see below) who I've happily roomed with for 12 months now.
Your future roommate:
- male 30something educator
- very clean
- does not smoke cigarettes
- laid back, chill, considerate,
- on the introverted side at home but not unfriendly i.e. spends most of his time in his bedroom at home
- doesn't cook very often: occasionally bakes sour dough bread
- a kind, respectful & considerate person;
- high emotional iq
- does not smoke cigarettes
- financially responsible and won't struggle to pay rent
- friendly / easy to get along with
- you have a single heart organ (conjoined, siamese twins ok, but no couples)
- quirky is fine, but pls. no major abnormalities :)
What's required to take apartment:
- First Month Rent + Last Month Rent ($3200.00 or $3500 if all-utilities-included)
- Security Deposit ($150.00)
: email me for address, any questions, and please tell me a bit about yourself - for example:
- how long you'd like to stay
- how your past roommates & friends would describe you
- your ability to pay rent e.g. income & finances
- what you're looking for (and not looking for) in a roommate
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers