compensation: Hourly Per Session employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Hi There! :)
The L Trainer is an innovative team composed of good natured and well educated trainers. We're on the forefront of developing an individual's personal practice with a focus on restoring individual vitality, and we're seeking out great candidates that our clients would love working with - trainers that are good people, great at what they do, excited about new concepts in health, like being part of a cool and friendly team, and are reliable and we're able to count on you.
You can check us out at:
We've been NYC-based for 8 years, (mostly focused in North Brooklyn and Lower Manhattan) and work with high-end clients who are at the forefront of their own careers. Our philosophy is that the modern world requires you to operate at a superhuman level and our purpose is to help our clients meet those demands by creating personal practices that build the life force necessary for them to thrive at what they do.
Our clients work with us because they know they're getting an elite service from us, that comes from highly educated trainers who are relatable people that they like working with.
We're expanding and launching a re-brand and are looking to grow our team with incredible trainers that identify with our values and believe in what we do.
The elite trainers we're looking to find are:
* Highly educated in their field
* Personally invested in their client's well-being
* Skilled at recognizing each individual's needs and developing personally tailored approaches
* Enjoy the profession and take satisfaction out of their client's well-being
* Good people who our clients will trust and like working with
Some benefits of working on our team include:
- Dynamic clients who are highly motivated
- Higher than industry average pay
- Growing as a trainer in a team led by an Ivy League educated founder focused on creating a new generation of trainers
Additionally, the right trainers for our team:
* Prefer to work for a training company, rather than in their own business, because you are focused on improving your training skills and don't want the hassle of running your own business
* Are active on social media
* Have flexible availability - we're looking for folks with possible weeknight time to train available, as well as early morning availability (we're talking as early as 6am or 7am) 2-3 mornings a week.
If hearing our approach sounds like we're the kind of group you've been looking to find and be a part of, first kindly check the list of requirements below to make sure you meet them. And if you do, email us your resume and tell us your thoughts on why it'd be a good fit with our team and how we approach training. (Taking the time to write and tell us that is important for us to hear - it helps us to know that we're the right kind of fit for each other :)
1. Experience: at least 2 years of consistent personal training experience.
2. Educations and Training:
Trade school in personal training (such as AAPT or FPTI)
Training Certification with at least 40 hours of continuing education
Bachelor's degree in kinesiology, Exercise Science, or other fitness-related field.
3. Personal training insurance
4. CPR certified (up-to-date)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
AM and PM availability in Brooklyn
· Ability to goal-set, forecast and execute a plan efficiently
Possess honesty and personal integrity
· Strong scheduling skills
· Driven and ambitious to "get the job done"
· Lives the lifestyle
· Ability to ask for help
· Ability to deal with a wide variety of personalities.
Be enthusiastic, energetic, personable, and friendly.
Possess passion, ambition, drive, intelligence, and knowledge regarding the fitness industry
Excel in time management, organizational and follow-up skills
Possess a balanced lifestyle, and understand the importance of fitness in that balance.
· Maintain a high level of professionalism with clients both in and out of session
· Demonstrate a sense of urgency with tasks and a "roll up your sleeves" type of attitude
· Team oriented person with the belief that we are stronger working as a team
· Excellent problem solving abilities
· Passionate about helping others
· Maintain a high level of one's own fitness
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers