compensation: To be discussed employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
MIS Assistant for well established, retail clothing stores located mostly in Brooklyn, Manhattan, Rye, Long Island. Will be headquartered in Brooklyn (Avenue U / Coney Island Avenue). Salary to be discussed. Full time position only. Please submit your resume to MIS@lestersnyc.com.
• Assist in the maintenance of servers and Desktop computers.
• Maintain Network Inventory
• Software and Hardware documentation
• System upgrades
• OS installation and maintenance
• Desktop support
• Escalates and communicates server / Desktop problems as necessary.
• Work with vendors to request and coordinate service or repair
• On-site installations and support
• Two years full time experience required
• Good oral and written English communication skills
• Good analytical skills. Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems and Office suites,
• Knowledge of networking protocols, switches, routers (DHCP, DNS), patch panels
• Minor cabling / termination repairs
• Basic workstation and printer troubleshooting, installing and maintaining network and standalone software
• Ability to perform networking maintenance functions such as user creation, assignment of rights and permissions
• Internet connectivity proficiency and Windows operating systems troubleshooting skills.
• Perform other duties and handle projects as assigned by the Manager of Information Systems.
• Experience with POS systems is a plus, particularly Retail Pro
• Must have own car and current valid driving license
ABLE TO TRAVEL TO DIFFERENT STORES WITHIN NY STATE
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers