Looking to partner up with an experienced, creative and hard working game developer here in Brooklyn (or anywhere in NYC) to develop and release mobile games.
QR Code Link to This Post
I own a mobile game studio which I run remotely from my place in BK. I have worked with developer partners from around the world but decided it is time to find some local to create some real magic with.
I am looking to find a highly experienced, highly capable, very smart and excellent problem solving developer/programmer whom shares a deep passion for making sharp, fun mobile gaming experiences.
I am not looking to "hire" and pay someone a flat rate for the game development, but rather I am looking to partner up with someone. We are not going to be self-publishing or marketing these games ourselves, but rather just bringing them to huge game publishers for them to launch/publish, and we get a big monthly check. Very simple, clean and efficient — and allows us to strictly focus on the game development, game polish and making the best possible hyper casual game there is.
What I bring to the table:
- Excellent relationships + deals with the top mobile game publishers in the world
- high end art production + on demand asset creation
- Extremely high level of creativity, game idea production and a deep library of hundreds of awesome casual game ideas ready to be developed.
What I am looking for in a partner:
- Someone who already has a source of income, is stable and can do this on the side to start.
- Someone who is extremely passionate regarding mobile games.
- Someone who has 5+ years of developing / programming experience. Preferably C# but can be any language. Also needs UNITY experience.
- Someone with ad + analytic SDK implementation experience
- Someone who is hungry for big money success.
- Someone who can meet up in person once every week or two to brain storm, test current games in development, etc.
I will discuss the payment details when we first chat on the phone. I can assure you, you would get a significant windfall of money if we get just one published. Please respond back to this ad with a quick blurb about yourself, why you're a good fit and a contact number or Skype handle to reach you at to discuss more.