compensation: $16 per hour - 5 paid days off - 10 hour shifts - Friday, Saturday & Sunday 6:00 pm - 4:00 am employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
$16 an hour
FRIDAY - SATURDAY - SUNDAY
Hours: 6:00 pm – 4:00 am (10-hour shift)
Kings Village Cooperative is seeking part-time security guards for their location in Brooklyn. All applicants must have at least 2 years of actual security work experience, pass a criminal background check and drug screening, be eligible to work in the U.S. and possess security licensing and certifications as required.
- be able to sit or stand for long periods of time
- have a customer service demeanor and present a positive and professional image
- be able to communicate effectively and write incident reports
• Greeting and continual monitoring of incoming/outgoing movement of residents and visitors
• Regular patrol of building’s perimeter and stairwells as scheduled
• Keeping common areas clear of loitering residents and transients
• Detect and prevent vandalism, theft and house rule infractions
• High school diploma or G.E.D.
• Must have 8-hour Pre-Assignment security guard training course certificate.
• Must have 16-hour On-the-Job security guard training course certificate
• Must complete 8 Hour Annual In-Service Course each calendar year.
• Must have and maintain a NYS Security Guard license.
• Must obtain NYS Security Guard registration and must maintain registration during employment.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers