compensation: •Competitive base pay •Paid holidays employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a talented Technical Support person to provide top-notch support through many different channels of communication. You're a great match if you possess fantastic troubleshooting and customer service skills, are driven to help customers, and have the ability to dive deep into a new product to learn it inside and out. We're serious about being driven to help customers
What you will do:
• On-board new customers by having a conversation to determine how to best utilize our features and functionality to best serve their business. Then, taking that info and using it to build the system based on their requirements.
• Process new feature requests and feature change requests for customers
• Diagnose, troubleshoot and attempt to resolve service issues related to the services provided by our Company.
• Own the customer experience and work to exceed their expectations - We want to treat our customers as if you would treat a guest in your own home
• Answer incoming customer support calls and create detailed tickets to track issues, and assist in resolving the issues
• From time to time - perform onsite installation and/or maintenance of IP telephony and networking equipment and related software at customer premise
• Educate and empower our customers to become better users with our products
• Collaborate and propose improvements on issues and problems if something can be done better
• Work with sales teams to collaborate on best methods of setup and implementation for new and existing customers
What we are looking for:
• First and foremost, empathize with our customers in a genuine way that let's them know you care about their issue.
• Someone with strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills and can take a step back in order to ask the right questions
• Someone who understands the value in attention to detail and documentation
• Strong oral and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences - You have an ability to explain complex issues in beautifully simple terms
• Someone who can prioritize tasks and work well under pressure
• Someone who will be able to consistently attend work each day, during scheduled hours, unless on travel or approved time off
• Someone who is somewhat familiar with home and Small Business Routers/Firewalls and basic networking concepts and terminology
What we offer:
• Competitive base pay
• Paid holidays
• A chance to be a part of a rapidly growing global startup
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers