employment type: full-time
The Working Families Party is hiring campaign staff to work between now and Election Day (Tuesday, June 25th).
QR Code Link to This Post
• Want to be a voice for change and part of a team of new friends trained to educate and inspire our communities into action.
• Are eager to work near Downtown Brooklyn from 3pm -9pm daily
• Are a people-person that wants to make a difference for working people and families
• Hold deep commitments to social, racial, and economic justice that you want to impart on the world around you.
• Conduct grassroots, door-to-door outreach the Democratic Primaries
• Persuade voters, disseminate fact sheets, and complete other tasks as required.
• Meet daily and weekly goals set by State Director.
• Train to become a proficient canvasser
• No experience necessary. We provide paid training.
• Full-time or part-time.
Please respond with your availability, contact information, and why you think you would be right for this job
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6913939410
email to friend