* I'll help you with theory, technique, improvisation, playing along with a drummer, ear training, reading and much, much more. All lessons are geared to the type of music you like to play, but what you'll learn can apply to all styles of music. I guarantee you'll improve no matter how long you've been playing. Let me prove it to you.
* I'm very patient, and take students of any age and level of experience. My only requirements are for you to be reliable, and to be as serious about learning as I will be about teaching you. I'll do my best to teach you in an enjoyable no pressure way.
* I'll set-up (adjust your instrument so that it plays as easily as possible) at no charge. I'll also teach you basic set-up and maintenance so you can keep your bass in top condition (without having to pay a repairman).
* Lessons can be at my home in Brooklyn, at a music studio in midtown Manhattan, or possibly at your home. We can talk about what's best for you.
* I'll be happy to provide you with references of current students. I encourage you to speak to someone already taking lessons from me.
* My fees are reasonable and my schedule is flexible. If it's inconvenient for you to go home and get your own bass for your lesson, you can use one of mine.
* Please email show contact info
or call show contact info
for more information. If you get my answering machine, just leave a message with your phone number. I'll get back to you shortly.
* I hope to hear from you soon.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers