PCB:NG is seeking to hire for a reliable PCB Assembly Technician to assist in the daily assembly tasks assigned by the Engineering Production Manager. This is an entry level position, candidates with experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields with knowledge of SMD components and assembly work are preferred. The ability to work in a fast paced environment with attention to detail, while accurately executing repetitive tasks is critical. This is a part time position with the opportunity to move into a full time employment. PCB:NG is rapidly growing on-demand assembly company located in Brooklyn, New York.
1. Receive, Inspection, and preparation of electronic components.
2. Identify SMD component types and markings.
3. Operate SMD production equipment according to SOPs.
4. Use basic inspection equipment such as calipers, micrometers, and optical inspection tools.
5. General cleanup work.
6. Other duties as assigned.
1. Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment including knowledge of multimeter and other electronic measuring instruments.
2. Experience with Hot Air SMD rework.
3. Strong SMD hand soldering skills.
4. Ability to read and interpret documents, safety rules, and operating procedures is a must.
5. Excellent Manual dexterity, ability to manipulate small parts using tweezers.
6. General understanding of Bills of Materials and Assembly documents.
7. Basic computer skills, data entry, use of spreadsheets, Microsoft Office etc..
Must provide references.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers