compensation: Based on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Immediate Openings for self-driven and passionate Welders, Laborers and Installers/Erectors who also have experience with structural steel.
We are looking for a few new members to join our growing team.
Must be able to pass a company administered Welding Test and you must already have your OSHA 30hr certification.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Designs and creates holding jigs to aid in the fabrication of parts in multiple numbers, using measuring devices, drawings, saw, and hand and power tools
2. Must be able to read drawings for Steel Fabrication, Erection
3. Driver License would be a plus.
4. Welding License or AWS Certification for Welders (DOB, DOT, AWS)
5. Any licenses and certificates for Torch and fireguard (G60 and F60), OSHA30)
6. Compressor is a MUST for laborers
WORK HOURS M-F
Shop: 6:30am-3:30pm (8hrs)
Field: 7:00 am - 4:00 pm (8hrs)
• Minimum 3-6 years of welding and/or mechanical assembly experience
• Must wear appropriate personal protective equipment, which are; safety glasses, hi-vis vests, harness, gloves, boots, hard hat
• Able to work in a team environment
If you or someone you know is qualified for this position, please email us to schedule an interview.
MUST HAVE 3+ Years Exp For All POSITIONS
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers