Equivity is looking for part-time marketing professionals who specialize in copywriting, including writing blogs, social media content, and marketing emails. Experience with government grant writing or federal proposal writing is a bonus. If you are looking for a long-term role helping clients reach their marketing goals and are the sort of self-starter who can remain highly productive while working from home, we want to hear from you!
QR Code Link to This Post
Equivity provides virtual marketing support to clients, including individuals and small businesses, looking for assistance expanding their marketing reach. Typical marketing duties may include blogging, copy writing, and content creation for email marketing, social media, and websites. Experience preparing proposals and grant applications would be a definite plus. As a virtual marketing assistant with Equivity, you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients to achieve their marketing goals.
Because we provide highly attentive service to our clients, you must be available to respond to client communications during the business day within one hour by email, phone, and text. All of this work is done remotely, meaning that you can work from home.
We are a growing business and we are looking for a virtual marketing assistant who is excited to partner with us to help grow this aspect of our business. Starting pay is $17.50/hour. You would be hired as a part-time employee of Equivity, not an independent contractor.
The following qualifications are required:
• Bachelor's degree
• 3+ years of experience as marketing coordinator or higher
• Experience creating marketing copy for social media
• Experience authoring blogs and other long-form marketing content for the web
• Social media marketing experience in LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
• Availability to respond to requests within an hour during the hours of 9 AM - 6 PM, Monday - Friday
• Your own laptop and smart phone with broadband access to Internet
• Quiet location in which to take phone calls
The following qualifications are not required, but would be useful:
• Experience preparing proposals and grant applications
• Web design experience, including design of WordPress sites
• Experience with email marketing platforms such as MailChimp, Constant Contact, Active Campaign, Infusion Soft, Pardot or HubSpot
Qualities we are looking for:
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work independently with limited oversight
To apply, please visit: https://equivity.recruitee.com/o/virtual-marketing-assistant-copywriting