Who We Are Aragon Advertising is a performance marketing agency generating leads, calls, sales, and installs for its global client base. Our affiliate network allows over 5,000 publishers to monetize their traffic with CPA (cost-per-acquisition) advertising solutions from 300+ advertisers. We are a dynamic, diverse, collaborative, and entrepreneurial group of professionals that call Brooklyn's convenient and spacious Dumbo neighborhood home.
What We Are Looking For
We are seeking a diligent, outgoing individual with strong problem-solving skills to join our company as Junior Affiliate Marketing Manager. The Junior Affiliate Marketing Manager is an entry-level position with our company that will place the candidate in a strategic client-facing position. On the job training is provided.
• Recruit and develop affiliate relationships with a focus on hitting revenue goals.
• Align offer opportunities in pay per call, fintech, insurance, lead generation, and more with your affiliate book of business.
• Serve as primary point of contact for your affiliate book of business at the company.
• Work within our tracking platform to manage offers, affiliates, and advertisers.
• Analyze weekly/monthly performance data and provide offer recommendations and optimization feedback to affiliates.
What You Have
• Bachelor's Degree from accredited 4-year institution.
• 0-2 years' experience with account relationship management
• Affinity with various computer programs and ability to pick up new systems quickly
• Understanding of online advertising measurements including but not limited to CPC, CPM, CPA, and CPI.
• Experience with Microsoft suite of products; particularly Microsoft Excel.
• Outgoing personality and strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
• Willingness to learn and apply yourself towards achieving the company's goals.
• Experience with online advertising tracking platforms such as HasOffers, Cake, Invoca.
• Some knowledge of various ad platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook, Pinterest, Outbrain, Taboola, Bing.
• Experience working with digital publihsers.
This position pays a base salary plus commission.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers