My name is Andrew Horn and I am the Founder and CEO of Tribute.co.
QR Code Link to This Post
I am reaching out to invite applications for our Winter project management internship. I have guided more than 50 interns through my internship program over the past ten years and if you want to start your own business or are fascinated by entrepreneurship, this is the position for you.
In addition to your work with Tribute, you will also have an opportunity to support the production/marketing of Andrew's other projects, wejunto.com and my upcoming book, Social Flow: A simple framework to unlock your power with people.
What is Tribute?
The New Yorker recently called us "Hallmark 2.0" and that's not too far off. http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/04/18/tribute-sells-tears-of-joy
- First-to-market collaborative video technology that helps people send group video montage (A "Tribute") as a gift. Launching our iOS app in 2019.
- Strong partnerships: Branded content deals (General Assembly), Marketing (American Eagle) and enterprise partnerships (Cleveland Clinic)
- Upward trajectory: Raised $1.2M see round, 100k+ beta users, revenue and exciting virality
- Major press coverage: New Yorker, TODAY Show, Mashable, The Guardian etc.
- Want more info? Here's our press kit - https://docsend.com/view/3f8dukf
Are you looking for a startup internship in the NYC Area? Are you outside of NYC and looking for a remote/virtual internship? Are you a student looking for an internship or co-op during the school year or summer? Are you in-between jobs and looking to do something significant while in transition? Are you looking to learn tangible sales/growth techniques that will accelerate your career?
Do you want to do meaningful work, something you can feel proud of, something that adds value?
Would you like to be given a chance to showcase your talents - a chance to run with an idea or project and make it happen?
Would you like to work with innovative and purpose-driven professionals in a creative environment where an entrepreneurial spirit is welcomed?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then this position is for you.
This is an incredible opportunity for anyone interested in startups, marketing, and entrepreneurship. You will have the opportunity to create significant value while developing knowledge, skills and experience that will help you position yourself for desired work in the future.
One of the perks of this internship is that you will have the opportunity to work directly with the CEO, Andrew Horn - www.itsandrewhorn.com
You will also immerse yourself in the NYC tech and entrepreneurship world and build valuable relationships and connections that can drive your career forward.
The work that you will be doing is integral to the success of our company and will truly be making a difference in the lives of others.
You might be a fit if you're:
- Hungry for maximum responsibility and impact early on in your career
- A great communicator and comfortable talking to people on the phone
- Consider yourself both a creative thinker and great writer (and can back it up)
- Very comfortable with social media and email
- Able to own, or can quickly learn new technology (ex: email, CRM)
- Capable of managing projects with autonomy
- Passionate about entrepreneurship
- Give a damn about making the world a better place
- Writing email campaigns to be sent to potential partners
- Conducting high-level sales/partnership calls
- Managing facebook and instagram posts for several companies
- Representing Tribute at local tradeshows and events
- Research and scraping to identify new leads for the company
- Designing/updating new marketing/sals materials for potential partners
- We offer a stipend (food + travel expenses) for interns that commit to a minimum of three months
- We offer a 5% commission on all outbound sales secured
- We can also provide school credit for qualified interns
- Our office is in the heart of bustling Williamsburg and only a 1-minute walk from the Lorimer L stop
- We are open to virtual interns
We want to make sure you pay attention to detail, so please include the word "gratitude" in the subject or first line of your reply.
We look forward to hearing from you, let's do this.