Do you love food as much as you do social media? Are you on top of the latest fitness and wellness trends in the city? Does spending the summer working at the intersection of food, tech, and the health/wellness industries sound exciting to you?
If these questions are making you smile and your answers are a resounding YES, we'd love for you to submit an application to join our team as our part-time Summer Marketing Intern.
Provenance (www.provenancemeals.com) is a fast-growing, luxury meal delivery service available exclusively in New York City. We offer 25+ choices on our menu each week for our clients to choose from including options for both omnivores and plant-lovers alike. Everything is gluten-free, dairy-free, with no refined sugar.
Working closely with our Director of Marketing, the Summer Marketing Intern will have the opportunity to get an inside look at running the social media, content, and email campaigns with an always on marketing strategy for a fast growing startup. This position will work with our team out of a co-working space in Dumbo, on-site as needed in our commercial kitchen, or at health / wellness events across the city.
- Assist in managing our digital presence and online community
- Create and schedule posts on social media based on editorial and campaign calendar
- Respond to comments and engage in relevant discussions on social media
- Assist in managing our email marketing campaigns including create templates, upload content, segment lists and schedule emails
- Capture informal content (photos / videos) to use on social media, assist in planning and production of photoshoots
- Act as point of contact for events, plan event details and coordinate execution across teams
- Assist in managing the setup and breakdown of events including prepping promotional materials, menus, and more.
- BA / BS degree in progress (marketing, communications, or relevant area of focus)
- Previous marketing internship or work experience preferred
- Strong interest in fashion, health / wellness, or food
- Exceptional communication and writing skills (aka wordsmith) with ability to adopt the voice of our brand
- Strong work ethic and stickler for details
- Experience with managing website, email, or social media content
- Basic graphic design skills preferred
- Test and take home samples of our prepared meals
- Perks from our partners
- Attend industry events
- Quarterly staff events