Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
QR Code Link to This Post
- Provide support to the Director of Marketing.
- Collaborate internally with all departments.
- Manage community relations.
- Network with schools and surrounding businesses.
- Prepare New Leads and ROI reports.
- Conduct competitor and market research.
- Assist with writing new content blurbs and content loading to CMS.
- Researching materials for creative projects and initiatives.
- Assist with copy writing/editing, photo research and content posting to company's website and social media.
- Help implement marketing strategy across multiple channels.
- Use of our "back office" computer system, in order to produce reports for department managers, staff, and customers, as well as to distribute communications to customers.
- Data entry, scanning, printing and other organizational tasks.
- Assistance with payroll, reports and reconciliation.
- In some cases, customer interaction will be required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Associates' Degree (or equivalent two-year college degree) or higher, or five years of full-time, related experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel -- with the ability to create, edit, and update documents and spreadsheets.
- Adept typing proficiency.
- Time and priority management skills necessary to complete work within established timeframes
- Good listening skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with and relate to all levels both within and outside the organization.
- Superior oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Deadline and results oriented.
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Enthusiastic with a strong desire to succeed.
- Creativity, resourcefulness and an innovative approach.