compensation: $20-25/hr DOE employment type: part-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a high end women’s eyewear brand looking for a NY Licensed Optician to join our family and act as our company's licensed dispensing optician. This is a part-time position that can be done from home! No edging experience needed.
Your Day-to-day roles will be:
- Assist with product development
- Communicate with customers or their prescribing doctor to ensure prescription accuracy
- Help our customer service team answer any technical questions or inquiries asked from our customers
- Write product descriptions and their technical features in a way that our customers will understand
- Stay updated on product knowledge in order to properly educate the team and the consumer
- NY State licensure or certification by a nationally-recognized optician association
- Live in NYC/Brooklyn Area on rare occasion you are needed in the office
- 0-1 years optical dispensing experience
- Beginners are welcomed as long as you are knowledgeable and up-to-date on the technical terms and details of the optics industry and can properly relay your knowledge to others
- Amazing oral & written English to assist customers both over email and phone if needed
- Positive, helpful, and patient attitude when assisting customers
- Available during normal business hours
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking for a second job or additional experience while they pursue further education with flexibility to work between your schedule and from home! To apply for this position, please send us your resume and let us know why you'd be a great fit for this position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers