compensation: $12.50/hr plus tips, with $21 per hour wage guarantee employment type: employee's choice job title: Bike Courier
QR Code Link to This Post
HIRING IMMEDIATELY - Apply now by clicking the "reply" button to email us!
We are looking for a Full Time & Part Time Roles
Wonder Park Slope Brooklyn ǀ Bike Courier:
• Brooklyn, NY, 11215
• $12.50/hr plus tips, with $21 per hour wage guarantee
At Wonder, we want to make world-class food within reach, no matter where you live. That’s why we’ve created a vertically integrated, new standard of dining that will allow you to enjoy menus from award-winning chefs and iconic restaurants across the country, all in one place. Our elevated brick + mortar locations will offer pick up and dine in options, as well as delivery to your home.
As a food-tech startup backed by top-tier venture capitalists and led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs—including some of the most accomplished leaders in the technology, culinary, and logistics industries—we’re growing. Join us in pioneering a new category of dining called “Fast-Fine”, and revolutionizing the way people eat.
• Must have a smartphone with downloadable app capability and be familiar with routing/GPS tools (iPhone 6 and above, newer Android models)
• Available on evenings & weekends
• Sound knowledge of road safety regulations
• Ability to work well under pressure and with a sense of urgency
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent organization and time management skills
As a Delivery Bike Courier, you will:
• Pick up and deliver various food packages to specified locations, as per the delivery instructions provided by dispatch staff and/or the provided app
• Verify addresses and locations before each delivery to ensure that there are no errors, as well as carefully plan travel routes to ensure that packages are delivered to customers on time
• Secure packages to prevent damage during transit with provided bag(s)
• Confirm order status via app at both pickup from location and delivery to the customer
• Regularly communicate with dispatch staff to provide delivery exceptions and notify dispatch of any conditions that may delay or impact deliveries
• Create a positive customer experience at time of delivery through positive and professional interaction with the customer and by answering any questions the customer may have regarding their delivery
• Wear provided Wonder uniform
Apply now by clicking the "reply" button to email us!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.