compensation: $16 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Butter & Scotch is looking for an experienced Cake Decorator/Baker to join our tight-knit, creative team!
* Cutting, shaping, filling, covering, and finishing cakes in buttercream (and sprinkles!)
* Decorating and cake writing in buttercream
* Making buttercream, cream cheese frosting, cake and brownie batters, pie and cookie doughs, and various fillings
* Occasionally producing and finishing mini cakes, pies, and other desserts for catering orders
* Baking cakes, pies, brownies, and cookies
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
* professional, reliable and organized with good time management skills
* able to handle high pressure and volume
* able to follow recipes and other instructions and procedures
* strong communication skills
* a positive, friendly, enthusiastic, team-oriented attitude
A pastry arts background is a plus; prior experience baking and cake decorating is required. This job involves lifting 25 pounds or more, standing, stooping, bending, and kneeling.
Compensation: $16/hour, full-time
Food handlers certificate required
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter, no calls or walk-in applications please.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers