compensation: Based on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Project Manager/Field Super
• Work with the client from the start of each project to ensure you understand the project scope and vision
• Oversee the beginning of each turn-key project including details like permit submission and design evaluations
• Create the schedule for each project and match talent to the job
• Process change orders
• Collaborate with the architect and construction crew to ensure the feasibility of each project
• Conduct on-site meetings with architect, client and construction crew
• Negotiate with vendors, suppliers and subcontractors
• Prepare and submit project estimates to the client
Must have experience in the steel industry
• Ability to read blueprints, structural drawings, and plan sets
• Advanced understanding of risk management policies and procedures
• Extensive experience managing budgets for large construction projects
• Strong knowledge of construction materials, processes and equipment
• Analyze Maps, Blueprints, and Charts.
• Design Project Plans.
• Write Reports and Estimates.
• Oversee Construction Sites.
• Hire Engineering Staff.
MUST HAVE STEEL PROJECT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers