compensation: $30,000 - $60,000 per year. Compensation based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are Engineering Firm located in Brooklyn, NY, are seeking a Full-Time experienced CAD Drafter. We focus on Structural Engineering design and this position requires excellent AutoCAD skills. You will report to the lead engineer and occasionally go on site visits. Someone who is knowledgeable in strength of materials, steel design, and concrete design would be perfect for this position.
- Excellent AutoCAD skills and able to do drawings, read and interpret construction plans and specs.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Detail oriented to draft new projects and modify existing drawings.
- Clear communication with coworkers and clients.
- Self-motivated, fast learner and willing to put in extra hours when needed.
- We offer an excellent work environment, competitive salary (commensurate with experience).
- Paid vacation, paid holidays, and optional health insurance.
We are a small company, but we work on many projects. There are very good opportunities to grow and learn with this company for a dedicated employee.
Foreign engineers/architects are welcome! Knowledge of Russian language is plus.
No students, no part-time, no freelancers. Don't waste your time or ours please.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers