compensation: Min. Wage employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Shepherds Day Care Services
Brooklyn, NY 11208
Contact: Manager Ms. Yasmine Ruiz
(Email resume and contact info for immediate interview)
Shepherds Day Care aim is to help families care for their children by providing excellent childcare and by fostering a feeling of community through our various services. We have been providing quality childcare to the Brooklyn communitys. Our curriculum of educational and creative enrichment programs provides a well-rounded education for children
Assistants who work here must LOVE children and have positive interactions with children, be friendly, easy-going, flexible hours, patient, and creative problem solver.
Position: Day Care Assistant
· Work cooperatively and provide general support to lead teachers
· assist in setting up projects and games for children
· play actively with the children, including reading and singing
· ensure that children are safe and clean at all times
· change and dispose of diapers in a sanitary manner
· clean up play areas and kitchen after meals and projects
· heat and serve lunches
· clean by disinfecting and prepare area for play
· Be flexible with time, other given requests as situation requires
Complete medical form - Physical and TB test done within the last year.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers