***Please reference job title and add resume in text format on the body of email***
Pro Aire Design is seeking a full-time Dispatcher/CSR ($15-18 an hour)
The Dispatcher/CSR shall be responsible for converting incoming customer calls into booked services calls and forward to available service technicians. The ideal candidate will prioritize, organize, and equally divide incoming calls to be scheduled for the service technicians for an established and growing Service Company that is built on a commitment to serving customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
• As a Dispatcher, your responsibilities will include matching booked service calls with the appropriate field technician.
• You will identify the services for customers with the skills of the respective field technician, as well as relay accurate information to technicians and communicate the time of service to the customer.
• Dispatch Representatives are responsible for prioritizing all booked service calls while managing the whereabouts of all field technicians.
• Arrange for necessary repairs to restore service and schedules.
• Answer phones, handle customer complaints and issues.
• Prepare daily work and run schedules.
• Receive or prepare purchase orders.
• Oversee all communications within specifically assigned territories.
• Confer with customers or supervising personnel to address questions, problems, or requests for service calls and part installations.
• Record and maintain files or records of customer requests, work or services performed, charges, expenses, inventory, or other dispatch information.
• Relay work orders, messages, or information to or from technicians, supervisors.
Qualifications and Skills
• High school diploma (or equivalent) plus four years related experience; OR
• An Associate Degree in a related technical field plus two years related experience;
• Must have at least 2 years of experience in Call Center/Customer Service, with additional experience preferred.
• Preferred Experience: Plumbing, HVAC service, electrical and/or related field. Good customer service skills in regards to communication & customer sales in these fields. Knowledge of plumbing, HVAC, etc. and ability to explain details to customers.
Pro Aire Design Offers:
• Competitive wages
• Medical benefits
• Paid vacation
• Paid holidays
• Employee product discounts
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. If our company sounds like a place you want to be a part of please feel free to send your resume along with any inquiries. We look forward to hearing from you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities