Are you a Triumph enthusiast? Want to share that passion and enthusiasm with others? Then this
could be the opportunity for you.
Triumph Brooklyn is looking for enthusiastic, motivated, outgoing, high energy people to engage
with our current and future customers at our Brooklyn, NY location. Potential candidates must be
willing to provide the highest level of customer service in fitting our customers with the perfect
Triumph of their dreams and their personal riding needs. In addition to excellent earnings
potential, you will also be able to enjoy the benefits of employee discounts, and 401k options.
Major Responsibilities (included but not limited to):
• Welcome all customers to the dealership.
• Assist customers in selecting the perfect Triumph to fit their needs.
• Managing customer transaction from start to finish ensuring a positive purchase experience.
• Demo rides
• Proactive follow up with potential customers/leads.
• Appointment setting / follow through on confirmed dealership appointments.
• Utilization / updating of Customer Relation Management system to manage workload on a daily
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
• One year motorcycle / automotive sales experience preferred.
• Motorcycle license or ability to obtain your license.
• Strong communication / interpersonal skills.
• Outgoing, energetic, self-motivated and driven.
• Strong computer and phone skills.
• Ability to follow a structured sales process on value based selling.
• Flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends, holidays and evenings.
Why Triumph Brooklyn?
We take care of our Customers, we take care of each other and we value our local communities. We
are enthusiastic about serving motorcyclist where they live, where they ride and in our local
• Company paid training.
• Growth and development opportunities.
• Great work environment.
• Employee Discounts.
• Paid time off for vacation and holidays.