Mastrena Thermoplan CS2 Commercial Automatic Espresso Machine
QR Code Link to This Post
Made Exclusively for Starbucks
Includes FloRoto Pump by Fluid-O-Tech of Italy.
Thermoplan Mastrena is the benchmark for all other Super Automatic Espresso Machines. It is built with the very best materials and designed to produce consistent results over and over again without breaking a sweat. Maintenance intervals are performed every 50,000 cycles - other machines have a life expectancy of less than 50,000 drinks. In the field, these machines run well past 500,000 cycles and continue to keep brewing and steaming. Because this machine is used by large multi-national coffee chain, there is a large network of service providers that stock parts and are trained to service this equipment.
• ASQ: Automatic Shot Quality allows machine to actively adjust grind times to achieve user-programmable puck thickness. Also monitors shot times and prompts user to make grind coarseness/fineness to maintain shot quality. Feature can be disabled.
• Auto-Steam: Steam wand automatically shuts off when milk has been steamed/frothed up to the desired temperature. Can be bypassed and used in Manual mode.
• 10 Programmable dose buttons
• Pre-infusion parameters available
• Automatic daily cleaning using tablets
• Ability to queue shots: Stack a series of shot choices and the machine will automatically dispense all selections in the order selected
• Modular design for easy servicing.
• Voltage: 208-240V 30A (recommended to operate on a 50A circuit)
• Water Inlet: 3/8" Compression
• Included Water Pump: Mounts under counter
• Drain: Required
Mastrena V901 Super Automatic Espresso Machine with built in hopper
Brand: Thermoplan Country/Region of Manufacture: Switzerland
Model: Mastrena CS2 Supply Type: Pump
MPN: V901 Type: Super Automatic Espresso Machine
Power: 208/220v 1ph
We specialize in:
Hood and ansal Systems
NYC Filing for Hood and Ansal Systems
Two warehouses of new and used equipment
Direct Commercial Kitchen
1100 Coney Island Ave