Let's form an NYC-based cooperative for mutual-support, fun, and profit aimed at helping humanity overcome its suicidal tendencies and mature into a spacefaring civilization.
I published 5 visionary books, wrote 6 mind-blowing screenplays, and released 34 cinematic CDs with my MIDI-guitar and loopers, so I am looking to work with compatible individuals with world-class skills: improvisation, melody, finesse, clarity, tone, etc:
1. A soprano vocalist akin to Elizabeth Fraser, Enya, Loreena McKennitt, Bjork, Lisa Gerrard, et al
2. A master percussionist akin to Zakir Hussain, Glen Velez, Bill Bruford, Trilok Gurtu, et al
3. A master bassist akin to Chris Squire, Kai Eckhardt, Jeff Berlin, Jaco, et al
4. A manager or agent who represents screenwriters
5. Producers akin to those involved in 2001: A Space Odyssey, Blade Runner, Serenity, Sucker Punch, Interstellar, The Tree of Life, Avatar, Dead Poets Society, etc
6. Zen-capitalists looking for opportunities to strengthen humanity's inner angels
I will reply only to people who include their full name and links to work compatible to mine: mature socio-politically progressive visionaries who have done their personal work, can communicate clearly, are sympathetic to the needs of others, have a body of serious work, and are devoted to helping our species overcome its suicidal tendencies and mature into a spacefaring civilization.