Hello! I am looking for a lease takeover for a sun-filled, Parisian one-bedroom apartment in the heart of Brooklyn Heights from January 1, 2021 through May 31, 2022 (17 months), with the option to renew.
QR Code Link to This Post
The building is on Montague Street surrounded by great dining and retail. Beautiful, walkable neighborhood with tree-lined streets, historic brownstones, and amazing views from the Brooklyn Heights Promenade a short walk away. The neighborhood is also great for any commute with the 2/3/4/5/R/A/C subway lines and ferry stop close by.
The amount of green space my family has had access to between Cadman Plaza, Brooklyn Heights Promenade, and Brooklyn Bridge Park has been a godsend. With three grocery stores with walking distance, multiple pharmacies, and a CityMD across the street, we've been very fortunate with resources nearby.
• 3rd floor, north-facing unit
• Tons of natural light during the day
• Hardwood floors
• Exposed brick
• Beautiful wainscoting, picture rail, and crown molding
• High ceilings
• Queen sized bedroom
• Separate kitchen with gas stove and dishwasher
• Bathroom with built-in vanity
• Large closets and overhead storage in every room
• In-unit washer/dryer combo
• A/C units provided in the living room and bedroom
• Video doorbell
• Water included (tenant is responsible for electric, gas, and internet/cable)
We are flexible on the start date and are happy to show the apartment either safely, in-person, or virtually through FaceTime.
You'll need to fill out an application, which will include a credit check, and be approved by building management. Our security deposit will be transferred to you ($3095) and will be given to you upon move-out. Rent is $3095/month (not including utilities).
Please let me know if you have any questions!