1.5 Bedroom/1 Bath Top floor Brownstone apartment.
QR Code Link to This Post
This charming and spacious 1.5 bedroom top floor-through apartment has windows in all rooms, a skylight in the bathroom and a lot of natural light. New renovated bathroom and kitchen. Access to washer and dryer in the building. Heat and hot water is included. Apartment has hardwood floors, new windows and new electrical. The apartment is a 1890s brownstone in the historic section of Bedford-Stuyvesant
Enjoy a tranquil and friendly atmosphere of Stuyvesant Heights only 20 minutes away from Soho, Downtown Manhattan and Chelsea by express A or C train at Utica Stop or J/Z train at Gates Stop. Close to Bushwick and Williamsburg.
Short walk to Restaurants, bars and coffee shops in Malcolm X BLVD, and Lewis Ave. Trendy restaurants such as Saraghina, Chez Oskar, Peaches and L' Antagonist. Trendy bars such as “Turtles all the way down” and “The Wilky”.
Delicious Saraghina bakery and Vegan restaurant
-1 Xlarge bedroom
- 1 Smaller Room that can be used as bedroom or home office
- 1 Living room
- 1 Renovated bathroom with a skylight
- 1 Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and lot of kitchen cabinets
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors
- Abundant Natural Light / Windows in all rooms.
- Heat and hot water included
Neighborhood Amenities/ Bedford Stuyvesant Heights:
- Short walk to Utica Ave. stop of the A express train and C local train
- Short walk to Gates Ave. stop of the J/Z train
- Close to laundry places.
- Ample street parking.
No smoking. No pets.
Background and Credit check $50 per person
W2 + pay stubs + bank statement + ID required.
1 first month rent + 1 month security deposit required.