Sears Home Services - Residential Home Improvement - Outside Sales (Westchester)
compensation: Commissions and Full Benefits
We are looking for Project Consultants who have experience with in-home sales, are capable of closing, are goal oriented and the best of the best! Experience is preferred, but if you are exceptional, we will train.
The Sales Project Consultant is an outside sales position, which provides a free in-home presentation to a customer on one or more of the products that Sears Home Improvement Products offers.
Each customer appointment is pre-set, scheduled, and confirmed in advance of the in-home visit. The Sales Project Consultant uses a laptop with state of the art proprietary software to provide an interactive presentation to the consumer in the convenience of their own home.
Furthermore, the Sales Project Consultant position offers a new hire paid training while learning the Company's ten-step selling process, laptop presentation software, and technical product knowledge, which has proven successful in developing professional Sears Home Improvement Project Consultants.
Why Candidates Choose Sears:
1. Excellent commission earning opportunities, including incentive bonuses.
2. Structured paid new hire training.
3. Full benefits offered
4. Fuel Reimbursement program offered
5. Sears laptop with state of the art design software.
6. Pre-set, pre confirmed appointments.
7. Opportunities for growth and advancement. We have a promote-from-within philosophy.
Please submit your resume or apply online at:
Please click on the link below to view a short video which describes "A day in the life of a Sales Project Consultant."
Sears is an EEO/AA employer. Pre-employment background/MVR and Drug Screening required as a condition of employment
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers