Great Retail Sales Opportunity! (Port Chester)
A day in the life of a Retail Sales Representative
As a Retail Sales Representative, you will play a key role in Verizon's success by selling fiber optic services (Phone, TV, and Internet) at a designated retail location to customers.
What we need you to do:
• Engage and qualify consumers for fiber optic services, and ask for/close the sale when they are eligible. This could be selling a new product or upselling the customer to an upgraded version of the product they already have.
• Demonstrate the client's fiber optic services and products, ultimately closing more sales.
• Demonstrate sales leadership and accountability by reporting on, and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals
• Maintain strong knowledge of the latest technology, as well as new products and services in the phone, TV, and internet spaces; including both Verizon and competitor developments.
• Partner effectively in dynamic environments with Verizon Wireless personnel to make the most of every customer interaction
Education, experience, knowledge and skills requirements:
• Minimum high school diploma or GED; bachelor's degree preferred
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in a retail sales environment
• Wireless experience given preference
• Proven history of closing sales, exceeding quotas, and maximizing commission potential (uncapped commission potential)
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Excel, and Word
• Maintain a professional presence at all times, including dress and demeanor
• Must be punctual
If you are interested please apply here:
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers