Kids Yoga Instructor in Westchester Area (westchester)
contract job part-time
IDEAL CANDIDATES will answer YES! to these questions:
• Do you have a passion for both yoga and working with children of all ages?
• Are you enthusiastic, energetic, caring, playful, uninhibited and creative?
• Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and/or an interest to expand your career to new heights?
• Are you responsible, intelligent, punctual and organized?
• Are you comfortable mooing like a cow or meowing like a cat in front of a group of strangers?
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY
• Minimum of 1 year teaching yoga to children of all ages
• Minimum of 2 years working with children in an educational, caregiving or teaching capacity
• Completed Bachelor's Degree
• Completed 200-hour Adult Yoga Teacher Training recognized by Yoga Alliance
• Completed 20+ hours of Kids Yoga Teacher Training
• Background in theater, art, dance, music or any other performance area
• Experience in any of the following categories: marketing, branding, advertising, promotion, sales
• Driver's License
• Kid-friendly, caring, professional company environment -- we are a family!
• FREE attendance to Yogi Beans Basic Kids Yoga Teacher Training in NYC
• Learn and be supported to teach yoga to kids from babies to teens from the experts in the field
• Extensive opportunities for career development and personal growth
• Flexible hours, contractor position
• Positively impact families and help make the world a better place through yoga!
HOW TO APPLY
• Email email@example.com and attach a 1-page resume in a PDF file format.
• Include a short cover email explaining why you are the right person for this position and why you love BOTH yoga & working with children and families.
• NOTE: You must have general availability on weekday afternoons from 2pm-6pm.
~~ NAMASTE ~~
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers