Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Freelance Writer With Thirst for History and Culture (SoHo)
contract job part-time
Calling All Freelance Writer(s):
Toasting The Town is focused on culture and the arts and is in need of confident, poetic and analytical "fact-stylists." We are geared toward affluent subscribers who are both male and female and history buffs all the same!
Article topics will focus on the evolution of topics including but not limited to:
- Must be able to write compelling copy with impeccable grammar.
- Willingness to do peripheral research when needed and prepare unique content.
- Ability to prepare original and compelling articles/stories.
- Dedication to achieving goals.
- Ability and willingness to work quickly, and go above and beyond for any particular assignment.
Payment will be on a per-assignment basis.
Constant flow of assignments available.
To Apply, Send: Resume, 2 Writing Samples & Salary Requirements.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers