Seeking Creative Editor/Copywriter for Sales/Marketing Correspondence (Online)
compensation: Pay is negotiable per project
contract job part-time
We are an online media company looking to hire an editor/copywriter to take charge and help us edit and create creative marketing and correspondence copy.
We have a few goals in mind:
- Develop an in depth understanding of our product and marketing initiative
- Able to research competitors and develop product differentiation
- Create and communicate value for specific market segments
What we are looking for:
We need a smart web savvy writer who is passionate about product promotion, marketing and sales. The right candidate will possess ace text-editing skills, an aggressive appetite for high-converting campaigns, and a proven understanding of what makes content successful on the web, not to mention a congenial personality and a can-do attitude. This person will be responsible for the creative copy for marketing campaigns, with an emphasis on engaging and inspiring our site customers. A solid understanding with trends in online marketing, advertising and the interactive digital space is preferable. They will be challenged to think conceptually and find creative solutions for creating consumer engagements.
This person should possess the following skills and traits:
- Strong concepting and writing skills with a comprehensive knowledge of the web landscape
- Proficiency in online marketing and media concepts able to create original, compelling and branded product copy that is simple and clear.
- Flair for highly-creative concepts and copy that deliver on creative briefs and align with business goals and objectives
- Ability to envision creative ways to leverage online ideas and technologies. Takes a proactive approach to improving existing product copy and can create value-based messaging across multiple markets that drives both engagement and conversion, tailored to various audience segments
- High attention to detail (punctuation, grammar, tone of voice) a must
- Able to prioritize and manage workload in a high-volume environment in order to meet deadlines work well in a team. Must be able to effectively manage multiple tasks and/or projects at once, and keep up with changing priorities while maintaining quality
If you are interested and feel that you would be a great fit, please contact us with a relevant resume and writing sample(s).
*This is a 100% off-site, work-from-home, part-time position. You do not need to be a local employee and you will be reporting via online. Pay is negotiable.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers