Freelance Writer with Thirst for History & Architecture (SoHo)
Calling all writers with a passion for the past! We are focused on history, architecture, culture and the arts and we are in need of confident, poetic and analytical "fact-stylists." We are geared toward affluent subscribers who want to learn about NY's past whilst being entertained.
Article topics will focus on the evolution of topics including but not limited to:
1) Architecture & Engineering Marvels.
* Must be local - PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT IN THE TRI-STATE AREA.
* Must be able to write compelling copy with impeccable grammar.
* Willingness to do research and prepare UNIQUE, content.
* Dedication to achieving goals.
* Ability and willingness to work quickly, and go above and beyond for any particular assignment.
Payment will be on a per-assignment basis.
Constant flow of assignments available.
To Apply, Send: Resume, 2 Writing Samples & Salary Requirements.
• Compensation: TBD and DOE.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers