favorite this postNOW Project-Write Furniture & Accessories Descriptions for Prop House (Long Island City) hide this posting
compensation: $15 per hour
QR Code Link to This Post
ASAP Project-Write Furniture & Accessories Descriptions for Prop House
We are a well-established, highly regarded prop company, and we have really nice people.
Needed ASAP for several months-long project: individuals who can write brief descriptions of furniture and accessories items for interior design/prop house company and enter the information in our inventory website.
We need someone with any of the following skills:
- Experience in home furnishings.
- Familiar with or have a personal interest in home décor.
- Background in fine arts, art history, design or decorative arts.
Please explain in your cover note how your background will enable you to excel in this position.
Compensation is $15 per hour. 4 days per week/total 30 hours.
PLEASE NOTE: this is not a remote position.
- Identify furniture and accessories prop items, such as candelabra, vase, alarm clock.
- Write brief and accurate descriptions of items.
Example: Contemporary tall ceramic vase with leaf design.
- Enter descriptions, item numbers and photos of items in inventory website.
- Great computer skills.
- Excellent language skills.
- Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills.
-Work independently and as part of a team.
Location: Long Island City, Queens (not Long Island) -- we are 10 minutes from midtown on the 7 subway line.
Please submit your resume and cover letter with "Prop Descriptions" in the subject line. Please no phone calls.
We look forward to hearing from you!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers