Receptionists wanted for established upscale Hair Salon (Upper West Side)
** MUST HAVE PREVIOUS SALON/SPA EXPERIENCE**
** PLEASE ATTACH A HEADSHOT OF YOURSELF WITH RESUME**
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn and grow with us
• Ability to work well with others
• Punctuality, reliability, and strong work ethnic
• Previous salon experience is a *MUST*
• English is a must
• Strong organizational skills
• Flexible schedule, and available to work certain weekends and holidays
• Knowledgeable in salon services, and salon software (or the willingness to train with our current staff)
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
Tasks included, but not only subject to:
• Greet clients in a gracious manner, making sure their salon experience starts off on a great note
• Schedule appointments via online booking and phonecalls
• Opening and closing of the salon
• Check clients in and out of the salon
• Ability to sell retail items, and salon packages
• Help out other staff members when the salon is busy -- IE: help sweep the floor, make beverages etc.
• Maintain a polished and professional image
• Communication with fellow stylists and apprentices is key to keep the salon running smoothly daily
Please email us your resume if interested.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers