Administrative Assistant (Part time) (Midtown West)
Our value proposition grants us access to the highest levels of government, NGOs, advocacy groups, consumer brands and industry; our continued success depends on making a difference at the community and consumer level. We are looking for an administrative assistant to help with day-to-day office administration and bookkeeping data entry.
We have a number of staff in the US and regional operations in Ecuador and Colombia. This is a part-time position based in New York City.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Maintain employee, vendor, customer, and contractor records
• Phone & reception coverage
• General staff & administrative support (travel bookings, expense reporting, etc.)
• Coordinate meetings (book conference rooms, catering, reservations, etc.)
• Liaise with office landlord and IT staff for first line IT troubleshooting
• Manage office supply and marketing collateral inventory
• Bookkeeping data entry: invoices, transaction entry, basic related functions
• Support various front-of-house initiatives as time allows
• 1 -- 3 years general administrative experience
• Exposure to or interest in small business and social enterprise
• Discretion and impeccable ethical standards
• Superb attention to detail
• Flexibility, autonomy, commitment, ability to appropriately prioritize work tasks and follow instruction
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Good phone manner and customer service skills
• Ability to communicate effectively to internal and external parties at all levels
• Good research skills
• Standard office skills with regard to software capabilities (Microsoft Office, etc.) and IT issues
• Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
• Experience with or interest in social, environmental, and sustainability issues
• Experience with databases and/or CRM solutions
• Bilingual English/Spanish
If you'd like to make a mark on a company with a compelling mission, join passionate colleagues, and be part of fundamental social and environmental change in high-stakes industries, then submit your resume & cover letter under the heading "Administrative Assistant" by March 7th. Applications without both a cover letter and resume will not be considered. Because of the high volume of submissions we receive, you will only be contacted if we elect to pursue your application further.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers