Office Coordinator Wanted! (Financial District)
Annual Salary $31,000-$33,000
The Human Resources department is looking for an Office / HR Coordinator to join their team. The main duties of the role include a blend of both HR administration and office management duties.The successful candidate will be a forward-thinking person, who can use their initiative to ensure the smooth running of the office and provide support to a busy Human Resources department.
- Main point of contact with all general queries into the office.
- Receptionist – Act as the face and voice of Incisive as you greet and welcome our guests. Follow the company’s standard procedure for answering, handling and transferring incoming calls and taking messages where appropriate.
- Office Support – Orders, receives, and maintains office supplies.
- Kitchen Maintenance - Keep kitchen supplies stocked at all times. This includes cups, lids, cutlery, paper towels, plates, table cloths, etc. Include any needed kitchen supplies in weekly supply order. Order water, coffee, tea, cups, etc as needed.
- Facilities – Manage building maintenance needs and office security. Inspect and checking the office is in a good state of repair and good housekeeping. Ensure the receptionist and meeting areas are presentable at all times. Maintain Conference room calendars. Prepare Work stations for new hires.
- Assist UK staff in having their needs fulfilled while here in NYC – i.e. hot desk, phone, computer, etc.
- Development of systems and procedures to support good office practices.
Human Resources Support
- Recruiting – assisting in the recruitment process: Setup Interviews and conduct reference checks, etc
- Updates employee files to document personnel actions and to provide information for payroll and other uses.
- Assist in various HR projects in benefits, training, and policies.
- Research and implement new tools and programs to enhance the overall employee experience.
- Will also assist with other related administrative duties.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- One year Office/Administrative Assistant experience or equivalent experience required.
- Prior exposure to HR a plus!
About Incisive Media
In little more than a decade, Incisive Media has grown from the launch publisher of a single B2B financial magazine to a global business media company with a portfolio that is the envy of its peers. Whether communicating in print, in person or online, Incisive Media prides itself on its entrepreneurial culture, creating market-leading products for the industries we serve.
- 20 days of vacation, 5 sick days, and 9 public paid holidays.
- Incisive Media covers a generous portion of your Medical, Dental, and Vision Premiums.
- 401 (k) plan plus company match.
Please follow the link below to apply:
Incisive Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers