Full Time Locker Room Attendant
We are currently seeking a Full Time Locker Room Attendant to work at an upscale corporate fitness center in New York, NY.
The shift days and hours for this position are Monday -- Friday, 3:30pm -- 11:30pm.
This individual will meet members' needs within the locker rooms, fitness facilities, and laundry areas through attention to service and cleanliness.
Some Responsibilities are:
1. Clean all fixtures and equipment within the locker room area including but not limited to showers, wet areas, saunas, and steam rooms, sinks, vanity areas, toilet areas, mirrors, vents, light fixtures, lockers and locker tops.
2. Empty garbage bins, stock and replenish locker room amenities as prescribed in operating standards.
3. Wash, dry, and fold towels and uniforms to keep inventory at a level that meets member traffic needs. A background in housekeeping and maintenance is required along with a good work ethic and understanding of service mentality and skills. Must be able to speak and write English fluently. Any prior experience working in a health club is preferred.
Drug test and background check will be administered.
To apply, please visit the Careers section of our Website at www.plusone.com.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers