Immediate Position (Midtown West)
We are looking for a Head Teacher and somebody who can start immediately. Below you will find a summary of the position we are looking to fill. Please provide a cover letter stating why you would be a good fit for this position. Resumes without a cover letter answering the question will not be considered.
(This classroom's range is 2 years old to 2.5years old - give or take until they transition up to the next classroom).
1.Create weekly literacy, math, science/social studies lesson plans.
- Plan a monthly theme and integrating lessons on a weekly basis which correlates to that theme into all subject areas.
- Implementing these lesson plans into your daily routine.
2. Engaging the children both emotionally and cognitively.
3. Responsible for filling out a personable daily report for each child.
4. Ensuring that the goals the school has set for this specific age group is met by the time the children transition to the next classroom:
- Name recognition.
- Know their alphabets.
- Know their numbers (0-20).
- Know their shapes and colors.
- Fully potty trained.
- MUST have a Associates degree in Early Childhood Education.
- MUST have strong classroom management as you will be responsible for a maximum of 12 children with one other teacher.
- MUST be able to handle a 1:6 ratio as per DOH guidelines.
- Ability to communicate well in both written and oral.
Hours and Pay:
- Starting pay for this position will be $11/hour with an opportunity for a raise after probationary period.
- Full time position: Monday - Friday, 8:30- 5:30 or 9am-6pm.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers