compensation: Competitive base pay. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
At Draft Choice we pride ourselves in being the premiere line cleaning company of NYC. We fight beer crime every day. We utilize 25 years of collective experience along with the most effective tools to ensure every pint of beer is served as the brewer intended. With growing demand of not only craft beer, but clean quality craft beer, we have an overwhelming demand for our service. We currently service and maintain over 200 bars and restaurants throughout NYC.
We are actively seeking an Operations and Finance Associate to assist us with day to day operations of the company to accelerate its growth and improve the management of routine operations and financial management.
As an integral member of our team, the Operations and Finance Associate will be responsible to assist with account scheduling and routing, accounts payables and receivables, purchasing and procurement, and financial reporting.
Title: Operations and Finance Associate
Hours and Location: This is a full-time position. The Ops and Finance Associate will be working primarily at our Brooklyn based company office.
Summary: Create and oversee daily schedule of operations and finances.
Compensation and Benefits: We award our employees based on merit. This includes financial incentives on top of competitive base pay. Tuition reimbursement for relevant training courses will be provided as well as relevant company events.
Responsibilities - Operations:
1. Apply consistent and meticulous organizational processes to company documents, files and data -- both physical and electronic.
2. Manage company office space.
3. Manage and schedule daily routed Draft Line Cleaners.
4. Manage company inventories of equipment.
5. Be willing to take on and deliver on a variety of special projects as they arise from time to time.
Responsibilities - Finance:
1. Manage Accounts Payables and Receivables. Track past due invoices, make payments to distributors. Send emails to AR customers.
2. Manage and execute purchasing and procurement for the company.
3. Assist Sales and Client Management with creation of purchase orders, quotes and proposals for customers.
• Create organized efficient data base of all current and new accounts utilizing excel/google calendar/google personal maps and any other programs suitable for our needs.
• This will include all account details such as:
Number of beer lines, best time and day for service, location, contact information, estimated time needed for service, any special details.
• Create and maintain efficient 4-6 week routes for 3+ employees.
• Reroute line cleaners in event of account cancelation or problem.
• Email/Confirm weekly routes to individual employees with all account details.
• Build strong relationship with account managers/owners and maintain effective communication for their draft service needs.
• Maintain strong communication with all employees.
• Answer phone/emails from existing and new customers.
• Learn Draft Choice quality standards and be able to communicate all aspects of our service to potential customers.
• Invoice all serviced accounts accordingly.
• Follow up on outstanding Invoices.
• Receive and track payments for all accounts.
• Oversee ADP payroll and report issues to Draft Supervisor.
• Manage social media accounts such as Instagram and Twitter (Daily Clean Draft Alert posts)
1. Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel are required for this position.
2. Experience with QuickBooks is a major plus
3. Expert knowledge of Google Apps, such as Google Sheets, is highly desired
4. Experience with purchasing and procurement processes
5. Prior experience with IT and knowledge of related terminology is a plus
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
2. 3+ years of experience in a similar or related role
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
4. Meticulous, even excessive attention to detail
5. Exceptional organization skills both with physical items and virtual data
6. Well motivated, driven to succeed and grow in a fast-paced and competitive setting
7. Can handle multiple tasks with clear sense of ownership and priority
How to apply:
Carefully read these instructions, and apply according to the guidance provided. E-mails that do not conform to the specifications below will not be considered.
Respond to this ad with "DraftChoice OPS" in the subject line to DraftChoiceNYC@gmail.com
Attach a copy of your resume (in Word or PDF format) to your message. Resumes pasted into the body of the message will not be reviewed.
In the body of your message write a brief description of your talents and your ambitions. This is your opportunity to tell us why you'd be the best person for this job. Simply submitting your resume is not enough: you must demonstrate your aptitude and your motivation.
Note your annual salary requirements in the body of the email. Provide a specific number; the word "negotiable" is not an acceptable substitute, nor is an hourly rate. This position is full time only. Resumes that omit annual salary requirements will not be reviewed, regardless of their other strengths.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers